Here are some of our Pro tips which can help you reduce the chance of failing your MOT test:
- Lights - You will need to check these are all working, ask friends to help.
- Number Plate - Check that this is securely attached
- Tyres - Check your tread isn't below your tyre's tread-wear indicator – Find out how to check your tyre tread
- Washers - The spray should land on your windscreen. If this is clogged, use a pin to clear.
- Wipers - You will need to check that all wiper blades are secure and do not judder or smear
- Windscreen - Ensure you remove any Sat Nav attachments like sucker pads which could hide damage such as windscreen chips