Servicing maintains your vehicle and reduces the risk of breakdown, helping to identify faults before they develop in to more serious problems. Many vehicles are fully serviced every year or every 12,000 miles - whichever comes earlier.
Servicing is currently only available at selected Tyre Pros centres - find your nearest Tyre Pros servicing centre.
Why have a Service at Tyre Pros?
- Tyre Pros offers car servicing, with parts matching the quality of the manufacturer’s original equipment plus a range of engine oils at competitive prices
- All Tyre Pros technicians are specially qualified to use the latest electronic diagnostic equipment
- Appointments are available 6-days-a-week
- Automatic 12-month guarantee on any service components fitted by Tyre Pros
- Environmental disposal of all components is included in our pricing
What is the difference between an Interim Service and a Full Service?
It is important that your vehicle is regularly maintained; therefore it is recommended that a full comprehensive service is performed. However some car manufacturers may recommend more frequent checks.
If you use your vehicle for short, mainly urban journeys or you regularly incur high mileage then an interim service may be best suited for you. An interim service every 6,000 miles or 6 months helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services (recommended every 12 months or 12,000 miles).
Why are there different types of engine oil?
All engines are different and therefore require different oil types. Many vehicle manufacturers now specify that an enhanced ‘specialist oil’ will optimise the engines performance. Tyre Pros will recommend an oil equivalent to the manufacturer’s specification. Furthermore, in some cases you can choose to upgrade your oil from semi-synthetic to “specialist”. Speak to your local Tyre Pros centre manager who will confirm the right oil for your car.